Alternating Pressure Relief Bubble Pad System
Alternating pressure relief system is specifically designed for the treatment of stage I and II pressure sores,
and for prevention. Air pump cycles varying pressures over a period of 8 or nine minutes through cells of vinyl
mattress for relief of pressure points. Control knob adjusts comfort range in 8 levels. Features patented air
compressor chamber with ultra-quiet operation, external air filter intake, and securing straps on the mattress.
- Pressure Range: 50 - 105 mmHg
- Cycle Time at 60 Hz: 8 min
- Cycle Time at 50 Hz: 9.6 min
- Pump Dimensions: 9.8" x 5.3" x 3.7"
- Mattress Dimensions: 78" x 34" x 2.5", inflated
- Mattress Weight: 4 lb
- Pump Weight: 4 lb
- Weight Capacity 220 lb